Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What's happened tonite

rossybee

Why Oh why do we allow ourselves to be drawn into conversations we already know will be a load of ....

Know what u know - keep it too yourself... and you will be fine.... remember a problem shared - 'gets worse'

drags Ross back into the sheds - now smile 😬 😬 😬

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

Look you lot - I am officially the grumpiest batstrad round here *tongue* You don't know when you got it good you lot ... etc .... etc

SO STOP BLEEDIN COMPLAINING AND GET ON WITH LIFE 😬

If you knew just how crap life is at the moment on planet Fletch ☹️ you'd all start crying and it wouldn't make me feel any better about it anyways (or sumpfink like that)

So i have decided to take the "who gives a blinkin damn" route now, it doesn't make the problem go away - i just don't care any more 😳

rant>

What will be, will be .... blah, blah, blah *thumbup*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,

but because of those who look on and do nothing.

We aim to please 😬 A world full of hugs still has problems, but at least the hugs make you feel better *confused*

The best thing today was getting my poor scabby cat to sit on my lap and have a hug, wether he wanted one or not - poor sod needs help and we can't afford to take him to the vet ☹️

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,

but because of those who look on and do nothing.