Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VERY EXCITING ITALIAN EXOTIC FOR SALE

wishbone

Ok so being an estate agent, i have been colourful with the subject but at least it got you reading this. I have for sale my father-in-laws 5 door fiat tipo 1.6 SX. It is L registered and has just sailed through its mot despite having stood for 4 months. He loved and cherished the car which had full service history, unfortunately the mother-in-law in the process of clearing up the house has binned the lot! (dont you just love mother-in-laws) the car has no rust, yes thats right a fiat with no rust. The car has a few scratches that are consumate with its age and the interior is in very good condition. The car has power steering, electric windows and mirrors and central locking. The car drives very well, has covered 90000 miles and has loads of life left. Any serious offers in the range of £500 will bag it! I would also think depreciation will be low over the next few years! The Tipo does have the remnants of a tow bar; the plate is there but the towball is not, im sure it would not cost much to re-instate this item.

Err, yes. why not. My old X1-9 was dreadful for rust 'cos it was made with that Russian steel accepted in place of cash for the selling of the old Fiat bits to Lada (and hence very high in carbon).

We now have a 'P' reg Chinquecento (?)for Sue's daughter that really is remarkable; so little rust it really ain't worth mentioning. Changed my ideas of Fiat durability I can tell you!!

Good luck with the sale.

Remember; 1.4's are only 110ukp per year to tax too.

Clamshell Club Founder Member.