Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone going to Anglesey from near the 7 Workshop (norff London?)

GTD

no intercom unless someone wants to lend me one.....

can meet there - will check on what time we can get to that point. there are some reasonably easy to find services en-route... rach will be acting as my GPS.

will be coming from NEC exit of the M42 at about 2:30 to catch up with the route that you mentioned. when I get home this evening, I can plot out the rest of it.

We're taking the video camera so we can get some good follow shots of your car etc. Probably not going to get the bullet cam in time... bummer. once again, if anyone facies a loan for a dontaion to NTL?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave,

I've got a bullet cam I can probably lend you... 😬 though its rightful owner might want it over easter as he's off playing at being gay on a tray.

If you leave around 14:30 we should hit the services at a simlarish time. They are are J4 of the M54, and have optimax!! 😬 😬

very sad website here

I've BCMailed you my mobile number for en-route liasons...

Now, if Rach is in Gloucester does she have any nice single girlfriends to set me up with whilst I'm working over in Cheltenham??? 😬 😬 😬

thanks - will return your mail with my number etc.

regarding available ladies - the answer is maybe (though they're not as foxy as rach) - if you're down that way you should extend a invite to the two of us for drinks out and about and I'll see if I can rustle up some peeps. I'm often down there of a weekend and am at a loose end after I drop rach home.

Bullet cam, if available would be great. only being mounted inside the 21, not on any external surfaces.