Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone going to Anglesey from near the 7 Workshop (norff London?)

GTD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pah!

but Dave, you'll have about 30bhp more than me... so that gets rid of the lardy equation. and your aerodynamics are soooo much better.

and I'll be driving my car home so won't be trying to break it... and I've only done 4 'track days' (ok and 3 airfield days)....

Your just a big girlie blouse... AND I still can't find the party thread you mention... *mad* 😬 😬 😬

ok - will get back to studying track notes and footage of the track from the last centurian.... only problem is, I don't think the 21 corners like the radicals. I tried studying the footage of the tiger B1, but it kept breaking down. Gary in his BEC was way too fast. hmmm.

Some of the lines people took past that bundle of tyres were WAY too close for my liking.

It's actually the speed carried into the first corner that worries me after the straight.... if I remember right (and having read the notes), the apex is not quite out of sight round the bend rather. Given what I'm driving, what are "likely" entry and exit speeds there? going to be on not very sticky tyres either....

don't worry Dave!

everyone is pretty reasonable on these track days! Just keep on eye on your mirrors and if you've got people behind let them through on the next straight. There won't be too many people on the track that you won't be able to find a bit of empty circuit to play with.

I've got 140 ponies (shetlands I think) and weight about 550kg in 'race' trim.... then add 100kg of lardy SV driver!! 😬 😬 oh, and 60kg for Dean's sister who will obviously want to 'partner' me all day! *tongue* 😬 😬

Neil......

You can share the car with my sis if you want, means only I can then break mine 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

hmm that's provided I don't break my car this weekend *eek* *eek*

Did you want to borrow my spare wheelies Neil 🤔

Dannyboy *tongue*

Danny,

can I let you know on friday RE: the wheels? If I can get a set of 032s together from the random selection in my garage that will remain road legal after the track day then I'll run up and back on them. Otherwise, if you could get the GTDs to courier your spare wheels up for me, without putting either yourself of them out too much, that would be great! 😬