Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone going to Anglesey from near the 7 Workshop (norff London?)

GTD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting 2 and 2 together:

"and Kate shouldn't take too long to get up to speed"

and

"she'd kick your 🙆🏻 Fennite laydeeez are like that y'know"

though just realised 'Fennite' probably refers to you growing up in an area flatter than my last girlfriends chest rather than your surname!! *eek* 😬 😬 😬

Aye.....We're Malkin's..

and yes, she and I hail from the deep dark and very flat Fenland area...Kate still lives in Wizbitch 😬 😬 😬 😬 I escaped 😬 😬 😬 😬

Heh heh..I'll warn her..she may bring along her long boots for you Neil 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Heh heh........I'm not letting her drive in FMB's Neil! 😳

Paul D has had the pleasure of meeting my sister previously, at Snetterton with her ex Lee, who's been giving her tips about how to drive Anglesey..grrr bloody professional racing drivers *mad* and at the Centurian Challenge do....

I think he has pics.....

Dannyboy *tongue*

😬 😬 😬Well, I didn't brake much last time, but I did drop a gear 😬 😬 😬 I felt that perhaps I needed more grip though 😳 But I was mightily impressed with the B&t guys who were throwing the car in sideways at the end of the straight *eek* *eek*

Dannyboy *tongue*

[serious mode] May be better to brake a little rather than slow using the gears - still, I have in my hand a copy of a circuit guide, so if you send me your address I'll post it off to you and you can think about it in advance! The BaT boys are pretty spectaclear, but don't necessarily take the fastest route round a track![/serious mode]

G for Geoff

Edited by - GTD on 14 Mar 2005 16:45:55

I had a read of Geoffs track guide and its given me lots of new ideas to try out! I'm looking forward to leaning on the new big front brakes properly for the first time going into the hairpin, and trying out new lines through Church and Radar....

oh, and the BS that will be flowing later in the pub about 'my line was better than yours' should make for some excellent banter!!!

ps has someone booked the same barmaid for friday evening????

Aye Geoff....but as we aren't actually timing and racing....methinks my way is far more fun fun fun 😬 😬 😬

I did spend a session driving sensibly but there was no-one to play with really ☹️

It's not as much fun driving round on your own.......

Oh...regarding the track guide..it would be cool and depending on your response to my e-mail....COuld I perhaps borrow Llandow one too...I need to nail that one ready for the Sprint *thumbup*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 14 Mar 2005 16:52:29

I will most probably be acting as a mobile chicane for a few good reasons:

1. haven't driven on track for over 2.5 years now, before that only twice.

2. never driven the 21 on track, and I'm driving rach home

3. only just got the 21 back and I will be taking it VERY easy, and I've got to drive rach home

4. I've got to drive it home

5. it's heavier than those lightweight thingies that you all drive, and rach will kill me if I can't drive her home

6. I am under NO circumstances allowing ANYTHING to fuel the mickey taking and ribbing that I get on this public forum.