Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone going to Anglesey from near the 7 Workshop (norff London?)

GTD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil

What wheels you looking to use???? I've got a set of ACB10's on 13" that I could let you borrow/ finish off for a suitable fee....they're still road legal so will last a track do no probs....I could 'possibly' make a trip to the GTD's if they will let me *eek* *eek*

Dannyboy *tongue*

hmmm... very interesting offer Danny!

I was going to be using 13" wheels with 032s on. Now, refresh my mind on ACB-10S. Are they dry weather only? and do I need to change my ears to make them work properly?

If the answer to both is no, then I would be very interested in using them (for a suitable fee) if you could liase with the GTDs to courier them up and back...

thanks!!

ps RE: suitable fee, how about I take RD off your hands for a couple of hours so you can have some piece and quiet??? say around 1am to 6am? 😬 😬

*mad* *mad*Neil.

I'll ignore the RD comment for now *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

ACB10's.....Fun in the wet!!! Silverstone was Ok with them...if you don't mind spending most of your time sideways......heh heh *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* Yes you should change the geometry....I can't be bothered to be honest....They should still give a reasonable amount of grip..but someone else might tell you more....I've got them fitted to my sprint wheels at the mo....about to refit my old road List 1a tyres onto them for the season, hence..they need using up.

Dannyboy *tongue*

Dannyboy - you're welcome to stow some luggage with us - and you're welcome to follow us up there, though I should say we'll be going a little slower than you as we're towing of course!

G for Geoff

Depends if Angie has to go to work in the morning - if she does, then it'll probably be 2ish - on the other hand, if she doesn't then it might be a fair bit earlier. In other words - no idea. At all. Sorry! Might be able to pick up your luggage if she does go over to Brighton, though... (I need to go to the bank over there, so would prob do that whilst she does working!)

G for Geoff

Ahem......I'll be too busy working from home to entertain that thought Geoff 😬 😬 😬 😬 (pop over!! I'm probably be trying to Learn the Nurburgring on the Xbox 😬 😬 or playing on the car......

Dunno what time I'll be leaving yet as it depends what time my wee sister arrives....

Neil....my wee sister is available 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

😬 😬 😬 How 'wee' is 'wee'??? 😬 😬 *tongue*

and have you tried the 'ring on GT4 yet? I was playing it last night with forcefeedback steering wheel, surround sound and 60" projector screen. It is quite scarey!! The first few fast sections made me pooh myself when the car twitched!!! Must be mental in real life!!

When we arrive, we'll be closely behind the GTD's..depending on the weather............No screen, 32r's...welsh weather, could slow us down a tad 😬 😬 😬 😬

Davis.....RD is out of bounds mate 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 14 Mar 2005 15:03:54

"No screen, 32r's...welsh weather, could slow us down a tad"

I'll be there to!! (will take nancey boy windscreen off on friday afternoon and replace with C/F to make GTD jealous...) and make that VERY WORN 032s unless I get around to having my 'man' swap on some slightly less worn ones this weekend!! 😬

The Mrs GTD impersonator is pleased as we will also be travelling as trailor trash thanks to a Very Generous person.

So that means room for Game boys , CD's, more clothes etc

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Dannyboy - we can always offer a passenger seat too if it all gets too much! But sadly the two car transporter seems to be missing from my life, so you'll have drive through the snot and pestillence anyway!

So if RD is off testing faster equipment (or Paul Davis as he likes to be known) does that mean you're going to be joining us in the Advanced Group without your, ahem, instructor!

Delbert - good to hear that you' two will also be travelling in warmth and comfort!

G for Geoff

Edited by - GTD on 14 Mar 2005 15:16:53

just manged to get two slightly less worn 032s here to add to the random collection of rubber in the garage. The challenge now is to find the best set out of the 8 032s tyres I now have!!

ps Danny, you didn't reply to the introduction bit... *tongue* 😬 😬 will it help if I promise not to talk to RD next weekend? *cool* 😬 😬

Geoff..

I'm letting my sister loose in the car, so i've dropped us down to intermediate group! I reckon I could be a bit of a menace in the beginners and Kate shouldn't take too long to get up to speed.....To be honest RD has never given me instruction on the circuit ☹️ so I just have to be naturally fast...read reckless 😬 😬 😬....

I'd like to be in the experienced session to play but not sure how that can work....MAAAAAVVVVV can I please please please 🤔 🤔 🤔 If not fancy coming out in the earlier session Geoff as a passenger Geoff????

I'm sure my sis would appreciate the dry seat, however, I may make her suffer cold and rain 😬 😬 😬 Especially if she brings a massive amount of luggage as usual *mad*

Dannyboy *tongue*