Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Longcross - Now Full with Reserve List

Silver 21

Had a call from Brian (My brother) this morning to say he has NOT got a place at Longcross as the event is already over subscribed but he is on the reserve list along with 15 others!!

If you sent in your Lotus 7 Club championship registration form late then it is very unlikely you will get a place.

Unfortunately this is what happens when the demand for an event rises, I doubt that this will be the only time that this happens in 2005 so from now on get your enties in for invited clubs as soon as the regs come out *thumbup* *thumbup*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Kipper; it's about a 2 minute course and they send off cars at 30 second intervals. So to get through 130 cars will take about an hour barring stoppages. No worries there.

Bit of a change in turnout from recent years though - the year before last they had so few entries that they were selling extra runs at the end to try to cover the costs!

R

Looking through the entry list I see that a certain Mr Jackson from the Lotus 7 Club is down to drive a car of 2350cc. Either he has given his K a quick rebore or he is driving something else with perhaps more than 4 cylinders 😳 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.