Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Advice on 032R size for (wider) 8"x13 rear minilights

masha

I'm considering keeping my current 6x13" minilights on Yoko 032Rs up-front and sourcing some 8x13" minilights at-back.

My question is (and I'm aware 032Rs are available in a whole host of different sizes), is which size of Yoko would be best suited to the wider 13" rear wheels?

Thanks

Matthew

Thanks guys - but excuse my ignorance in advance but what is the difference between running 205/60s and 215/50s on a 7" wheel (baring in mind my front 32r's are probably 185/60s would the 205s be more suitable (also I don't want to lower the car much more than it is 'cos speed-ramps in my neighbourhood are a nightmare already!)

About 1cm extra width on each tyre wink.gif.

I run 205s/60s on the back (7"ers) and 185s on the front (6"ers) and it works fine on a 200bhp K.

I doubt you really *need* much more tyre width on the back unless you're into very "silly" power figures.

185s are great for the front.

Thanks everyone - and now: any ideas of the cheapest suppliers of say a pair of Yoko 032Rs around (say in 205/60/13 size?)

Looking to source some for collection Saturday - any help pointing me to South East suppliers would be appreciated.

Thanks

M