Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Have you all got your RED noses on

Debert

I will be telling stupid jokes all day (no change there then) 😳

You ALL have to buy a red nose and wear it to work / down the pub / out tonight *tongue*

You've got to ALL promise 😬

Edited by - Fletch on 11 Mar 2005 11:50:48

I bought two *thumbup* Unfortunately they have been appropriated by the little ones and it seems a bit mean to take red noses away from either a 5 or an 8 year old... 😳 *eek* 😬

Sainsbury's here sold out a couple of days ago ☹️

*wink*

I spent Wednesday driving between client meetings and all they talked about on radio 1 was voting for Edith. Now I haven't been following Fame Academy, but when they played an extract from rehearsals it sounded a bit like a cat with its tail caught in the toaster 😳

So can I take it I should be voting for Ade *confused* *smile*

Rach is right - Ade has very little singing talent but purely on Young Ones nostalgia and the fact he is quite funny in the Academy as well as perfoming Fame in a straight jacket....and more importantly frightening Lesley Garret he gets my vote.

However - Edith and Kim can sing - but hey it's all for comic relief and I would have probably voted if they put a stool on the stage.

Sadly enough in between medical tests on Dan last night - long story and even longer day/ evening at hospital - we still managed to ring our votes in.

Please get me help 😬

*cool*I've been watching 3 hrs of telly a night some special show dedicated to Cat Dealey and Claudia Winkleman

I seem to recal there was some singing and a girl called Edith but I thought that was a sub plot

And whilst not sporting a redder than usual nose I have back combed and gelled my hair in a freaky McFly fashion

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*