Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Woolich Arsneal 10.3.05 1850

Weirdy

Hello Weirdy, That was me. Sorry If I went a bit OTT with the beeping and waving, think it was the shock of seeing another 7 in Woolwich.

I went over to East Ham to visit a friend, roads were well slippy on the way back, which resulted in a few 'moments' shall we say 😬

Thanks for the err..."spotted" *thumbup*

Neil.P

Only been to Woolich in Minty a few times and she causes a stire, mostly outside my mates house whilst I worry and drink coffee checking out the window every few minutes...

The beeping and waving where great, not OTT at all, otherwise as I screamed arround the corner I would not have seen you 😬 Glad your a blat chat er and the spotted was a pleasure...

Perhaps you would like to come the the F&G next month?

😬

Weirdy

Its not the winning thats important, its the taking them apart.......

Wight, Woolwich is'nt what it used to be. Don't think they bother with schools anymore 😬

Weirdy, I was at East Ham doing exactly what you was doing(you just can't relax when it's outside). it was worth it though, got to go through Blacwall tunnel 😬 If it's not too wet, will get over to the Essex meet next time. That means I can go through Dartford Tunnel 😬 😬

Neil.P

Look forward to it, the new venue has plenty of space and does great food.... you do know where Essex is right? just follow the directions to Onger from Chelmsford on the 414, can't miss it....

Weirdy

Its not the winning thats important, its the taking them apart.......