Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BMW 330D Diesel - £13k

Jenson Button

I know of a BMW 330D Saloon, manual transmission, year 2000 X-reg with 43000 miles on the clock that is available for £13k.

I work in the trade and visited a dealer today - the car cropped up in conversation as he took it in part exchange and is having difficulty placing it (he's a non-BMW franchised dealer so wouldn't be interested in retailing it himself). He believes the reason BMW dealers aren't keen is that it doesn't have leather seats.

Nonetheless, I thought this was a bargain for any Blatchatter - it would appear to be the ultimate tow car!!! So I asked him if he minded me posting here to offer it to you at trade money, which he agreed to.

Being a trade sale, the car would be sold as seen with no warranty express or implied. I simply saw the opportunity for someone here to snap up a bargain - it would be something like £16995 on a BMW dealer's forecourt...

If you're interested, let me know, though you'll need to be quick as he'll send the car to auction if he can't place it through a trader or other dealer...

Richard