Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Would...

rossybee

oh - and on a different note, I'm glad whatsisface replied to my post, I just wish he'd have done it offline rather than queer the pitch!

now I'm involved in an argument that I wish I hadn't been invovled in!"!!!!!

Edited by - Dave21P on 7 Mar 2005 18:53:33

this isn't a dig at anyone here....

it's a matter of manners. I will accept advice no problem. I don't even mind you guys giving me a good ribbing privately about bad luck etc. But an absence of basic MANNERS makes me bloody furious.

It happens time and time again and every single time, the first post is someone making some sarcastic comments, saying "I wouldn't pay that much" or doing their damndest to be unhelpful. Yet somehow, every single time, I've ended up selling whatever it was to someone who has been dead happy with what they bought and having agreed oin a fair amount.

Take for example Count's offer for the Xbox - that is a reasonable question asking if I would accept a different price. I rather expect a little bargaining etc etc so no problems there.

Sick to the back teeth of unhelpful comments. If you want to make an offer on something advertised, bloody go ahead. If you have some helpful advice, then great - send it to me and I will give it the consideration that it deserves. If someone is going to genuinely stick their oar in and then take OFFENCE at a polite request they can take a flying one. Item removed from sale.