Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K reg rover metro 1.4 si

henry21p

Unfortunately, one of the ladies at work was sitting down with her uncle during the England rugby match when he decided he'd had enough of their poor performance and passed away in his arm chair. As a result, his car is now for sale.

K registered rover metro si

1400 engine

60,561 on the clock - verified.

MOT until may 2005

MOT certificates and history going right back to when it was new.

Has been kept garaged and vary well looked after (he was a rover employee all his life and took great care over the car). rear arches are sound.

So - good starter/student car for someone. Nice low insurance group etc....

£700

Dont mean to maybe talk out of place, but the si is a fab first car. Its low insurance even for a 17yr old, and it will outrun most 1.4 8v modern cars. *thumbup* bit of a sleeper

Also, having replaced a few rear arches myself, the average cost of a good arch replacment, both rear, would be circa £400, making this a bit of a bargain

sacha

sorry dave, bttt *arrowup*

ta sacha. btw - in response to a grumble on a previous thread. Isn't owned by a club member and I am advertising on someone else's behalf. She won't advertise it herself as he alwys looked after all things to do with car himself.

Hi Dave, hope you're well. As you know, I race these. Have you tried advertising it on www.mgmetrocup.co.uk? Someone may want race prep it (if you don't mind that is!).

- How can such a cute looking car sound so ferocious! -