Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill Knockhill

rossybee

The weather held out for us (mostly) *thumbup*

The snot behaved impeccably *thumbup*

Was great to see Mav & Norman again (he nearly smiled a couple of times) & lovely to meet Viv & lynne for the 1st time (she forgot her frying pan) *thumbup*

It was so bloody cold the CR500s couldn't get up to temp so the car was moving about a bit on track (made for great fun) *thumbdown* & *thumbup*

When the hailstones came, the track became IMMEDIATELY much slippier - "like ball bearings" (thinfourth) - not far from the truth 😳

Plenty red flags (daft scoobies going off *mad* *tongue*)

I'll let Paul A tell you about the 911GT3 racing car *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Sssssscottish SsssuperSsssnot!

Ssssneakypeek! and Having fun! *wink*

Great day out if a tad chilly. Great to see all the people I meet on Blatchat.

Thanks to the kind man who let me play with his R500, and to Norman for letting me inhabit the LH seat of the beastmobile. Also thanks to all the scoobys & elises who acted as mobile roadcones just to make the track more interesting. 🙆🏻 to the clio which nearly punted me off tho.

Top day out. lets do it again.

One of the Duratectives

Ah mr posh car

Well he was thinking that he was the business screaming round the track and generally going really fast in straight lines. Getting a little bit braver he started going round the corners a wee bit faster.

Seeing this was good he decided to nip round the inside of that funny little brown car. So i let him have a wee bit of room so round he went. And then did a lovely little spin in front of me. So went past him the only thing i don't understand is why he didn't wave back to me as i went past him.

Sod the heater wheres my shades

I posted on the OTHER thread :(

Can I use the photos Ross for my web site, is so can you email to me - peter@pellis.co.uk

Ross have you now got 2 Caterhams ie supergrads??

PS Nice pics of me here and here after my off and now on CR500s as opposed to self deflating slicks 😬

PPS I am still washing the car ☹️

R5 no 65 😬 *cool*

I am after a pair of half doors

Edited by - Petrolhead on 6 Mar 2005 14:33:38

Edited by - Petrolhead on 21 Mar 2008 09:35:50

We're back. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. Just getting pictures downloaded.

Rosssssss. Email me with your address and I'll send you something and reply with some pictures. I'm sure I've got some of Peter and others. I'll let you know when I've looked at all 200+!

Martin & Viv, Thanks for the weekend and we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Arrr mr Thinforth... I think you have your cars confused a little, *confused*too many wine gums perhaps??? T'wasn't me wot spinned... t'was duffym in the other green & yellow monster I think. His spax dampers dont... so turning around to look where he was coming from happened once or twice.

Top fun all day.. and yes I did take it easy on the twiddly bits at the beginning.. never driven there and had to slow down to look at my map.

Brum was going well, good to hear you had a good day too.

Til nextime

One of the Duratectives

Peter, the photos don't belong to me (couldn't be arsed bothering with cameras on a day like that, but glad others do *wink*) but I'm sure Fergus Duncan (who I don't know) wouldn't have a problem - he's on the Yahoo Scottish Elises so I could dig out his email for you *thumbup*

Oh, and Lawrence called me last night & it would appear that I'm now your contact for organise a Scottish / NE7ers blat 😳

Norman, YHM *cool* Thanks *thumbup*

Martin, glad you enjoyed it - see you again at KH sometime I'm sure *cool*

You're right - the links don't work no more *confused* Fergus (mentioned above) did say he'd just banged all the photos straight from his camera & would juggle about when he got a chance - so perhaps he's doing that now *confused*

I'll fix the links when the photos are available again

Viv, you get yerself on track, oooooooh yesh indeedy *cool*

There, is that everyone 🤔 😳

Sssssscottish SsssuperSsssnot!

Ssssneakypeek! and Having fun! *wink*

Well it snowed at Donny.

Delberta not impressed but then she met a suave , charming shedder and suddenly she wanted to stay!!!!!!!!!!

so this weeks smooth talking Batsrad award goes to........

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Edited by - Delbert on 6 Mar 2005 23:08:57

NE7 / Scottish 7 Blat sounds like fun... not sure if I can wait that long...

I'm planning to be up at Loch Tay for easter weekend... and Mark will be in his 7 too.. Anyone fancy a blat in that area for a day??

Here's hoping for some good weather.

Anyone fancy Croft trackday on the 4th April? The nice lady there says we can have 10% off if we get 4 cars together.. mind you 10% off £160 isn't that cheap... Am I going off O/T here? Anyway, blatmail me if you fancy a trackblat.

One of the Duratectives