Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cross your fingers for me please...

... and anything else you have that's crossable I've got a job interview* tomorrow. Job interviews make me turn to jelly, I need all your crossedness to boost my fragile confidence. If all goes well I can start putting a few more pennies into the Caterham fund *cool* *thumbup*

* involving neither weasels nor cucumbers, I am assured

*wink* nothing...

take a look at their website, and ask THEM questions about how they do business, what motivates them, how they see themselves in 5 years. google a few of their brands, if they have them, and see if there's anything positive/negative on them/the company.

takes some of the pressure off you, makes them think you care enough to read up on them...

hugs for Good Luck

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

I would advise that asking for the assurances about cucumbers and weasels be left until the final negotiations though

Anyway how do I drive this car with legs and arms crossed *confused*

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Good luck,

Advice from someone who's only had 1 job interview in a 45 year career. Whilst you want to work for their company as you admire their product/systems/culture act with nonchalance as if you've got other jobs you can take and your here for this interview because you'de rather work for them even though the monies better elsewhere.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Thanks all of you for your crossings and your advices! *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

It's OK to uncross everything now and restore the blood circulation *smile*

Well, that was just about the most informal interview I have ever had. They sat me in a comfy chair (Nooooo - not the comfy chair!!?? *eek*) and asked me the most un-probing of questions *confused*. The job looks good and I like the company - but it's not easy to gauge how the interview went. I'll keep you posted.

*wink* nothing...

Edited by - MisterToad on 4 Mar 2005 11:39:49