Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey thread

henry21p

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr toad - I've just spoken to Delbert and you can have the single room. Cost is £40 per night not inc breakfast etc.

You will have to book in as Mr Read as they are not chopping and changint room names about now...

so you had best turn up now...

Chinese is booked for Friday night and we usually eat in the htoel on the Thursday night...

And Davis - I meant to drive into that gravel

Is that the same excuse for Donny

Look Me old mate GTD have a chat with the Mrs will you. Tell her who is boss, remind her you wear the trousers etc etc.

For the sake of the future man kind Delberta does not need further education when it comes to emptying wallets.

Tell the wife that she is to instruct Delberta to respect the male figures in her life, make them tea, iron thier clothes etc.

The little womans part in this excercise is to teach Delberta how to open my wine bottles correctly

Nuff said

Taxi for a far away continent please

I'll have the apartment to that nice Mr Lucan and his horse please

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

*mad* Mr H's last efforts related solely to a post season service, a placky front wing to replace the mostly gaffer tape item, and some fixes to the leaks and drips left over from last year's bunglings over the sump.

We're seeing him tomorrow though for free as he and Mrs GTD are chucking some lead in the air' at Bisley!

G for Geoff