Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey thread

henry21p

OK - Who is going over on the thursday afternoon/evening?

Who is driving from the midlands and wants to blat over with me?

Where is everyone staying? (and please don't just answer "everyone's at the anglesey arms" - I KNOW most people are there, just trying to work out a person by person list for those that may not be)

When is everyone going back?

Do we want to organise any group dinner bookings?

Edited by - dave21p on 3 Mar 2005 09:24:25

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be blatting up Thursday evening from the South coast...trying to arrive at a reasonable time this time 😬 😬 😬 😬

Staying at the 'Arms'

Going back...hmm dunno yet, depends on whether RD is racing that weekend ATM.

Hasn't Mav booked the chinese for the Friday night???????

Dannyboy *tongue*

Chinese is booked for Friday Night. We normally eat in the hotel in the eve of the trackday (Thursday this time).

Some are stopping at the travel inn or similar, 2 miles up the road form the Anglesey arms...

Edited by - mav on 3 Mar 2005 09:59:01

Norman,

What time were you thinking of heading over?

If the weather is good it could be worth considering diverting through snowdonia rather than doing the m-way all the way. Though there are some fun tunnels to play in going along the norf coast of Whales on the dual carriageway...

We're heading up late Thursday afternoon from west of Londinium and staying at the Arms *thumbup*. This is assuming that the car is running again by then 🙆🏻

We'll be heading to the outlaws in carrotland on the Saturday after the post-trackday hangover has cleared *cool*

Also don't forget that the day before Good Friday is the busiest day of the year on Britains roads (and airports) so you may find the journey takes longer than expected ☹️

Paul "Still only a provisional booking" Davis ☹️ ☹️

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Anglesey Arms Hotel

Mona Road

Menai Bridge

LL59 5EA

Tel: 01248 712305

Take the last exit off the A55 before the bridge, then take the 1st exit off the roundabout.

At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit (A487)

Cross the Menai Bridge and the hotel is the large Whice & Green Building Visible from the roundabout...

Thats right Dave.

I just wished people would stop pulling out of the event with broken cars.

I'm struggling to find a replacement for a guy who crashed his car, and let me know earlier in the week.

I got an e-mail this evening when I returned home stating that someone can no w not attned due to HGF (non K) and a second mail from someone who is rebuilding their car, and may not be ready in time...

THERE ARE NO RESERVES LEFT ON THE RESERVES LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 2 places available provsionally - I may have some one for one place - I'll find out tomorrow morning, but if there are people who you know want a place then point there details in my direction - you have my e-mail address.