Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

morning sheds

henry21p

For the record Mr P - me 21 aint going on track at Anglesey...because.....{sorry didn't realise you meant October (but all still applies)}

(1) it means that I have got to drive all the way there and back and unless it is at least 20 deg C I don't think I'll want to be that brave..... *eek*

(2) it means that I would have to pay another fee coz the 7 is already on track (I'm trying to save my pennies for USA).... *thumbdown*...

(3) I'll probably bend/break it..... *thumbdown*

(4) At the present time I am not sure whether I will be able to make it at all (work commitments mean that my bank holiday weekend may be bu 🤔 🤔ered.... ☹️)

Sorry ....but thems the facts of Bx's and TC's life at the present time.... *thumbdown*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 2 Mar 2005 16:54:57

Edited by - Ballast on 2 Mar 2005 17:03:26

P.S. Delbert...I know that Delberta is relying on some interesting people i.e. fellow persons of the female persuasion...so I will be trying my very best to work out how to get there and get my work done *smile*

Bx

Miss M....I do too...but unfortunately I have a suspicion that my bank holiday may not be much of a holiday..... *mad* stupid clients and the bloomin' deals...

Bx