Click here if you are having website access problems ×

morning sheds

henry21p

And are you joining us as "honourary" 21'ers again? We're over 10 cars signed up already....

Regarding the anglesey 21's session - everyone has been told about it now - SOME interest.

I would imagine if we can make it that I'll be there, Dave Hard should be up for it as long as the dura21 holds together... I will work on Ballast to see if she wants to track the 21... There are a couple of others who would probably be up for it too - will let you know as and when!

Right. That's it. Kev & Paul - your attendance is MANDATORY at Curborough on the 26th July. You will be subjected to the combined rage of lots of 21 owners and then MAYBE and only MAYBE be allowed to come and play as a passenger on track.

NO EXCUSES.

I thought it was the number of miles they covered (on average) before needing an engine and exhaust...

Beaing in mind how reliable the Ballast wagon is the average is being kept artificially high 😬

PS can my Passat do another lap or was its speed in the wet tooooo embarrasing *cool*

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Actually it was the early 70's when I last lived in wales full time but mummy was adamant * that I must wear the clarks shoes with elephant prints so she could always find me 😳 The compass was usefull as well you could gouge it out and hide 4 sixpences in there for sweets *cool*

*(she had some hits in the early 80's)

And now it has to come officialy endorsed by "Bratz" or "Tony Hawks"

Ahhhhh the simple times when your shoes were bought for you and you just wore them

This Saturday I have to go to Nottingham and let Delberta tell me what pair I'M buying 😳