Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cambridge 5th March

Cooeee, Camland peeps! *thumbup*

I's in Cambridge this Saturday to watch Maidenhead United (though I may spend most of the match with my hands covering my eyes, or peering out from behind the sofa - er, advertising hoarding - as we commit footballing suicide for the umpty-umpth time this season...). *eek*

Would be everso nice and cheery-uppy to see some shedders. Anyone want to come out to play?

*smile*

*wink* nothing...

Hello *wink* *thumbup*

Sadly I won't be in Cambridge on Saturday morning...I should be back some time in the afternoon though, not quite sure when. Do you still have my mobile number? I have one for you, although I don't know if it is still current.

Mail me off line if you like. I'll try and rustle up some other Cambridge 7ers as well and maybe we can go for a drink or something.

*wink*

Rach

Oh and as regards the weather...hmmm well it's snowing here at the moment...might have cleared up by the weekend though

Failing that, I recommend hot water bottles secreted up your jumper and hot sausages rolls in your pockets (well I always burn my mouth when I try to eat sausage rolls, so I reckon they must stay hot for ever, they'll do admirably for keeping you warm).

*wink*

Rach

I'm going to be up that way on Saturday, in Hitchin for lunch, heading for Luton to watch Bristol City play. Am now terrrifed by the propsect of that weather, but will slide my way up there in the 7 in any case.

I wondered what it was that made girls jumpers lumpy -- now i know its just hot water bottles. Phew.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Plan is to meet in the Old Bell at Harpenden at 12 for pub lunch. Am meeting my brother there who will then drive me up to Luton for footie match at whatever point. You're welcome to join us (for lunch, am assuming you are not a Bristol City fan!). You have my mobile number.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

*mad* Oi Gerroff my thread

Pesky hijackers...

Anyway, Maidenhead won 1-0 😬 *cool* *thumbup* *tongue* *smile* 😬. Yippedy-hippedy-bippee! Er... or something like that 😳

And I drank lots of Rachael and Gay7's beer until the early hours (sort-of the late hours) in celebration.

Thanks for the most excellent hospitality and delightful company *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*. But my place feels jolly cramped after that palacial residence. Did you think I was joking when I said I could fit my entire house on your patio...? Alas, no ☹️.

*wink* nothing...