Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Have any shedly peeps received mail from me?

I.Mupferit

Thinking mainly of FH and Tam here. I have mailed you both in the last week but my email sytem in the office is playing silly bu99ers and I am receiving replies from mail sent to others very sporadically. *mad* Some receive the mail late, others haven't received any at all.

So have you received owt from me girls?

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final weeks of gestation. 😬

Thought as much Kev, thanks for trying.

When I send mail, it appears on my PC as though it has been sent ok and I only realised nothing was getting back to me last Friday afternoon when I hadn't even received any spam for a couple of days. *confused*

Never thought I would be pleased to see spam!

Despite the fact the Welsh still haven't lost a game in this 6 nations and England haven't won any, I would even be pleased to receive mail from you. 😬

I confess that it was a terrible dilemma on Saturday........should I support Wales or France for the win? And then I thought of cuddly little Kev and realised I had to support Wales and just hope you will have forgotten about rugby by the next SOM meeting. *eek*

It was clearly your good luck snog with Webber that inspired your team to greater things. 😬

Brent

😬

It was a double whammy weekeng of great rugby results!!!

I had a dilemma on the Sunday, do I support Ireland, when a win would put them at the top of the table (only on points difference) or do I do the unthinkable and support the wonky English team.....

Did the only thing my concience would allow, begged for a draw *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Upset that I'll be out of the country when Wales play Ireland at the Millenium Stadium ☹️

If there's anything I can help with re: broken email, give me a call!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Hi Brent

NTL (the so called "telecoms" company - not the charity) have some REAL BAD email problems last week, carried over 30 million emails backlogged, and they provide the backbone services for lots of other ISPs.

Something to do with the "wrong type of snow" *tongue*

I can't send or receive mail at work - lucky i've got hotmail (and blatchat) 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Brent, I did indeed receive mail re: "Alice" but it put me into mega sulk mode ☹️

and I also had to check the good ol' diary for the date in question... at the moment, that date is provisionally booked for a group of people with rather noble cars to have a hoon around ... correction...training session at Millbrook *tongue*

Will be in touch shortly *biggrin*

FH *cool*

My dear FH, it wasn't meant to put you into a sad mode ☹️ more a errrr, can't think of the right word *confused* errrm.

Anyhow, hope you can make it but I will understand if that would only increase the depth of the sulk mode.

Brent