Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Now then....

Badger Bill

What did you bunch of crazy kids get up to after I left?

Was really nice meeting all of you, everyone a top drawer bloke / blokette.

Cheers to Mav and MissMav for being organised and to TomB for lending me a tenner (like he'll see that again *eek* *tongue* *wink*)

When are the piccies going to go up? *confused* 😬

BB

Oh Oh does it count - I had a Caravaner in my boot..............it was late though 😬

if you can put a bike engine in a car - can u do the reverse I wonder erm.......

Lynne(HM)

*confused*

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

Good, I think that I managed to convert Caravanner to thinking about getting a bike engine too!

And don't forget you managed to convince me on bike engines as well*

* For use in strimmers and chainsaws only

Thanks to MAV & Miss Mav for great hospitality, Norm for the beer, Kev for amusing himself in the corner with the inflateable latex glove 😳, Myles for his precision engineering gravitation effect device, and Steve for that helium moment.

Chris, I wasn't going to mention your moments of the evening, especially the,

Q: "Will it [three hovering balloons with a glove tied to them] have a gravitational effect on the house...)

A: "Erm, no, Chris." 😬 *eek* *biggrin*

But Kev, your idea of having a firework that spells '****-off' is supreme, and I have commissioned a small Chinese company to start work on it straight away 😬 *thumbup*

BB

Since hearing all this talk of flat floors and the expense of buying scales and needing 3 people I have been thinking....

With all these ballons around surley a car could be flat floored by adding baloons to each corner each corner should have the equal number of balloons to lift the corner...

Then once the adjustment thingies are , urm , adjusted then more baloons can be added to remove the need for jacks at all.

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

In fact one baloon is too mant

They are the devil incarnate

Do you realise Baloons spawn cucumbers and weasels and I'm sure it was a faulty baloon that created Nemisis 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*