Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Audi A6 Estate

Eddie White

I have decided to sell my M plate Audi A6 estate as I don't use it much now I run the works van. Its the 2.6 V6 petrol, and is quick, comfortable and carries just about anything. Metallic dark green. All four electric windows, mirrors etc. I've just MOT'd it so it has 13 months on it, and I'll put 6 months tax on it on Monday. Its got about 148k miles, so just about run in for one of these. (A mate has one with 320k! and that drives as good as this) 4 recent tyres, cambelt done within last 5k. I've owned it for about 3 years. It has the odd dint and scratch but its a useable workhorse. I had an ignition switch put on it about a year ago, and I think the electrician missed a wire, and since then electric sunroof and cruise haven't worked, but I didn't notice for ages so couldn't really have a go about it. I would imagine it wouldn't take much sorting out if you were bothered. Its also had a nice cd player in recently. I'm after a quick sale, so dire cheap at £1200. Tel 07850 834440, regards, Ed

• 2 weeks later...