Click here if you are having website access problems ×

whos up?

Normans_Ghost

Ah yes Wild bills instructions

I've just followed them.

However I had to improvise when waving the weiner and going Whooooaaaa

Police are expected any time now and I do not think the post lady will be so friendly next time she callls

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Up since 7.45

Showered, had breakfast, checked email, cursed at diff for half an hour while trying to get it into the car on my own.......it`s now suspended by the top bolt.......just taking a breatther and 1o minutes to calm down.

Now on my way to Carrick to pick up a tyre changing machine for a Scottish se7ener......then it`s back to the garage to finish building the rear suspension......then tyre fitters to get the 48`s fitted and if I get all that odne today I`ll be reasonably happy 😬

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

Yeah, I know - I did it last year, in the open, in the snow - and it was the first major bit of work I'd done to the car.

Getting those s*dding washers to stay in place whilst simultaneously threading the bolt through - *and* keeping the diff balanced on the jack whilst mentally rehearsing evacuation-procedures should it start to fall towards your head - is one of those fun moments you'll treasure for ever.

Someone subsequently pointed out that if you have an engine-crane handy, it's much easier (and safer) to lower it in from above - but I didn't, and I have a honeycomb boot-floor...

Just having something to eat before preparing for the trip...

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com