Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

911 Cabriolet - less than £10k!!!!

Mark Piper

Nick, PH just won't let me modify it - I'm going to try to add "k" after the 98 since it won't accept 3 zeros! You know it's a good car for Tricia *wink* ...and yes, I have been seduced by the charms of the dancing donkey....

Andrew - it was at one of the UK drift rounds last year - only photo I had available as the car's tucked up in a garage at the moment

Edited by - Mark Piper on 25 Feb 2005 21:03:18

Mark, it looks like a good car at a fair price.....With your experience, you know what to look for in a 911 which should provide some comfort to potential buyers.

Just intrigued...a Ferrari ???!! any model in particular? I thought you were considering, E30 M3, 190 Cossie or an Integrale.

Hi all - yes - Karl Verdi's tempting me....at the right price I won't sell the 911 - it's a real time warp car....but......

But he has a lhd 1983 308 GTB QV at decent money - or a time warp 1985 rhd 308 GTS QV too that he's dangling in front of my face -17k miles in total....

Yes appreciate that Mark, just wondered (hoping 😬) you would be more tempted to enjoy a 'grale than the 308. I've had (albeit brief) drives a couple of 308's and an Evo 2 and have to say although the Prancing Horse experience was magical i.e. noise, looks, poseability factor..I didn't find it as fast or as exciting to drive as the Evo.

Anyway, no doubt we will have a good natter this coming Thursday about it all!

Cheers

Dave

Dave, I happen to agree with you - the 308 isn't particularly fast, but the good thing about owning a Seven is that you can forget all about how "fast" the other car is and concentrate on what else it has to offer.

The 'Grale will be (was?) an everyday runaround - I have a lower budget for one of those!!!!