Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I like airlines

neil.cavanagh

in a happy mood today as:

1) I get to escape Merika tomorrow and return to civilisation

2) United Airlines has let me use the upgrade voucher I had so I'll have a comfy seat to sleep in (and drink) before Mav's party!

3) American Airlines let me covert a whole load of upgrade vouchers I had into airmiles... so I just got enough for a round the world first class ticket! 😬 😬 😬

see ya'll on saturday!! *cool*

Don't worry everyone, once Neil has finished his fligh he'll be DOWNGRADED to an uncomfortable seat in a Land Rover for the next 200 miles. There are no on-board refreshments, no toilets, no movies and the cabin crew are really surly and argumentative. There is, however, air conditioning via a flap in the front bulkhead, open it for colder, close it for warmer (a little warmer!). We will be crusing at an altitude of 7ft at a speed of 50kts.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

He s' getting a seat.....

He is an Engerland supporter, even worse he supports Wasps as well.

Strapping to the roof is too good for him, granted you will need to put a "Long Load" flag on his ankle though

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

well if it is first class we better tie other celebrity liggers on to the roof rack as well

The torture of being tied to a loose roof rack hurtling ~(ok lurching) across the countryside being whipped by passing bushes ,,,,,

ANd having to share the experiance with Michael Winner, Joan Collins and jonafon woss *eek*

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*