Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ANGRY THREAD !!

Laurence Wilson

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we could throw in the PP poisoner for good measure

Imagine the scene three accountants wander in nochilantly the static from the nylon suits sparking away.........

"If you don't back off sonny you'll feel the force of my P11D inserted in a variety of places you didn't know were taxable....

is threatening with menaces tax deductable???

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

"Imagine the scene three accountants wander in nochilantly the static from the nylon suits sparking away"

You missed out the words "bright grey" before nylon

It's fun to charter an accountant and sail across the wide accountancy

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Peardrop - V annoying - I think Pat, as ever, as some wise words.

Although I like the idea of the Accountant Gang backed up with sharp shooters. Boonie Hound says she can think of 48 very sharp reasons why this man should leave her alone and is willing to come and explain them.

As well over 9st you can use me as some sort of club or weapon.

If he has been touching her, or trying to, that is an assault. It is also sexual harrasment. Any employer worth half their salt knows to take these things very seriously.

As Pat says, a quiet word may help first - better to come from her, with an independent witness if poss, but a formal complaint if inappropriate behviour in the workplace continues sounds appropriate and justified, especially if the other people at work have noticed too (however a/be-mused they may be by it).

mode>

Then, after that, it's time for Pat, PP and me to saddle up, pack the tax tables an' form us-selves a posse.

Obviously we get to eat a lot of beans while we do this. After we've counted them all.

Is there something wrong with me, evry time I start singing the Magical Trevor song, it morphs into "The man who shot Liberty Vallence"

AARRGGHHH!

That's all that'll be ringing around in my vaccuum all day now.....

......he was the bravest of them all....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Meldrew's got it right.

If this were to get as far as a court case, the question will be asked what she personally did to make it clear that she was in a relationship and the bloke's attentions were unwelcome. If she can show via an independent witness that she did, then he won't have any defence if he subsequently didn't back off.

Getting the boys round with rusty razors, baseball bats or whatever might be personally satisfying , but if the guy's a real case, he wants locking up.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

I'm hoping my choice to show my face yesterday as it were, had the desired affect; since some other members of staff later in the day came to her and also reinforced the idea that she needs to do something about the situation *thumbup* and seem generally supportive towards her.

She then had to tell the gay member of staff that I'm hers and he can't have me *tongue* !!

Pear shaped

Edited by - Peardrop on 25 Feb 2005 20:18:43

I'm told my gay admirer *tongue* has had a word with the bloke in question and the short term forcast is he's backed off 😬 *thumbup* !! The texts have stopped and he wasn't his usual chipper self when Suzie last saw him.

And if things take a turn for the worst, I've had several offers for bigger people than I to stand behind me should I have to tell him to stop upsetting my girl ...

GRRR !!

Pear shaped