Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ANGRY THREAD !!

Laurence Wilson

My girlie's recieving unwanted attention at work from a fellow employee who lives on site. They've admitted they like her and she's told them she's in a relationship which they appeared at first to accept.

But some dozy member of till staff gave them her number and he's sent her a couple texts the last couple days asking when she'll drop in to pick stuff up he put aside for her daughter or if they can meet up and, he's been going to touch her at work.

Leonie (our little one) doesn't like him; Suzie's told him no but she's also too polite and returns his texts to say she's with me (even when she's not).

I dropped in for the first time since she started her new job today on my way home so that a face could be put to my name. I didn't see the dirty batsrad but I learnt he'd leant for her knee while they were on break.

And now I'm fuming and regretting playing it cool and biting my tongue because she doesn't want trouble in her new job !!

So I've been outdoors stripping paint of the roll bar and am now back in to start this ANGRY THREAD *mad* !! AUGH !!

Pear shaped

Edited by - Peardrop on 24 Feb 2005 15:42:15

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have the same problem with certain shedders and RD

But as it's a fellow shedder it don't matter "

Tee hee

[aside to the audience]

What he doesn't know is that I've been popping to Switzerland every few weeks

[/atta] 😬

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

mental harm will do.

To keep you in on the events here - If he's been sending texts to your girlie, ensure that the number ends up on lists that send loads of expensive texts to the phone! or that stupid frog ring tone. or give the number to the shedders and we'll all abuse him. Actually scratch that - Davis can do it all on his own.

Hmmmm she hasn't been around much recently........

She's away in Switzerland this weekend........first time she's been back for ages 😬 😬

Good luck fella!!! 😬 😬 (ps....if you get lucky I'll hunt you down like the dog you are *mad* *mad* ) 😬 😬 😬

How's the int'veews going then mate???????

I got another job.....jus waiting from the offer from Interroute now *thumbup*

Dannyboy *tongue*

No *tongue* !!

The shedder text bombing does sound appealing !!

I've chosen thus far not to interfere and let her deal with it how she sees fit. I dropped in today so that I'm not just some name she drops to avoid relationships but if he carries on I'll go and have a word in his ear myself, saying I'm growing tired of listening to how her day has been darkened by the unwanted attention of some over sexed fsukwit.

Pear shaped