Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Paul!

rossybee

A tough one in that there were 2 of them giving me a grilling

And they used the technique of asking for more and more detail until they found out how deep the barrel was. That's a nasty technique because how ever good or competant you are (or feel) you still get to the point of admitting defeat. While there is nothing wrong in saying "I don't know" in an interview you never know if you are good enough without asking a lot of probing questions yourself.

Some nice metal in the carpark but I'm not holding my breath on this one

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Hope it went well, it certainly sounds better than one I had last week.

Interviewer rattled on for 55 minutes

Each time I tried to interject he raised his hand to shut me up..

I did not get further as apparently I was not demonstrative enough and that I didn't have a forcefull personality.

I'd love to meet the personality that gets that job

Personnaly I thought it was rude to interupt whilst all I actually wanted to say was goodbye

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

I only once asked an interviewer "will i be working with YOU?" He answered "Yes, probably", i got up and walked out without saying another word 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Edited to add... Remember that you're interviewing THEM as much as they're interviewing you. They've asked you to the interview, so there must be enough on your CV to merit you getting the job. What they're after is "personality", so make sure you like them before screwing your life up "just for a job".

One of my "life" motto's (i should start up my own t-shirt business or sumpfink) is "work like you need no money" i wished i had listened to my own advice sometimes *tongue*

Edited by - Fletch on 24 Feb 2005 00:24:38