Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fletch - r u here?

Barbarella

Rosss... ...pay...

You must have him confused with some southern Ross, this is the real deal, as tight as a fat lass's bra, true Scots, Rosss that you are talking too. Infact, he's so Scottish that if you are not careful, you might end up paying him for the stella that you are buying for him... *eek* 😳 *tongue*

BB 😬

Rosss... ...pay...

You must have him confused with some southern Ross, this is the real deal, as tight as a fat lass's bra, true Scots, Rosss that you are talking too. Infact, he's so Scottish that if you are not careful, you might end up paying him for the stella that you are buying for him...

I knew he would run a mile if I suggested he might have to pay for his own beer, so I was on safe ground. The trick was, the delivery charge would have been CONSIDERABLY more than the price of the beer.

Fletch

6. Phone the Mayflower theatre and see if they have still got tickets for the matinee Saturday

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Edited by - Barbarella on 23 Feb 2005 16:19:50

The term "tighter than a camels 🙆🏻 in a sandstorm" has been used in reference to me many a time - by other Scots!!! *tongue*

I once dropped a 50p piece, bent down so quick to pick it up, it hit me on the back of the heed! (makes a change from Paul's kipper or HM's frying pan)

Sssssscottish SsssuperSsssnot! - Ssssneakypeek! and Having fun! *wink*

Just got back from the pub ! nag, nag, nag, .... did yer get the shopping? i sent you a text message, email, told everyone on blatchat, nag, nag, nag, ....

Sorry everyone, i didn't go shopping, i had a rotten day at work, i came straoght home and had a kip for an hour, then went down the pub without checking my email, or blatchat (i know that's a cardinal sin) and my phone battery's DEED coz it's been welded to my head all afternoon *mad*

I wish i had bought the crate of stella, i could sit down and drink it now!

Jack Daniels anyone 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.