Click here if you are having website access problems ×

PART- Used Re720's - 185 60R13

DaveMorris

As we all know Bridgestone have stopped production of their RE720's (in 13" style at any rate)

Looking for 2 pre-used 185 60R13's with a bit of tread left on them (pref >2mm !) to use on a couple of track days.

Long term plan is to get a set of List 1A tyres for sprints next year but as yet I can't work out what are the best option.

Anyone out there got any that they're swapping off ready for this seasons sprinting ?

Dave M

Edited by - DaveMorris on 22 Feb 2005 21:25:57

Edited by - DaveMorris on 22 Feb 2005 21:27:10

Ooh - I *might* be able to help you out.

I've got at least two carcasses in my lockup in Cheltenham that are borderline legal (can't remember which way - if I've got 4 tyres, I suspect I've got a pair either way).

Trouble-is, I'm unlikely to see them in the very-near future - but I'll check them out next time I'm there and let you (or anybody else) know.

I kept them for the trackday/emergency-replacement/doughnuts-if-I -ever-get-LSD type of situations.

Also have a pair of CR500s, but they're closer to toast - trackable, but definitely not road-legal.

Project Scope-Creep - "Nothing knowingly sold or thrown away. Used brake-pads? Not a problem sir *wink*"

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Myles, thanks fo th eoffer. I'll take you up on it when you get chance to see what you've actually got.

If, by some strange chance, I've got sorted out by then I am sure that there will be others around who would help you to dispose of them.

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

Kipper Jnr - you have yourself a deal

I'll e-mail you offline for further details.

Same for Myles - I'll pass on your offer for now if that's o.k. (Sorry if any hassle caused).

Ken - if you see this - I'll still pick up from Clive sometime after the 14th March.

I'll not close this thread (for now) - just in case anyone else wanting used RE720's comes along.

Dave.