Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Yam R1 and BMW 1150GS 2 fund Blade conversion

Morls

The R1 has been mine from new in Sept 98(S), Blue and standard with D207s.

8000 Miles - 4995GBP

The BMW R1150GS was new last summer, W Reg, Silver with BMWSH, Heated Grips, uprated alternator, Handguards and 5000 Miles - 6700GBP

I am in North Yorkshire but will take some pictures in the next couple of days to e-mail.

Once these and my Midget (in seperate post) are sold I can start start collecting Blade / Blackbird bits to replace the old 1700ss X-Flow, after someone has told me how to do it.

Tel Nos are 01947 606069 Eves, 01642 245981 Work or evegraham@markjackson.fsworld.co.uk

Mark

Every time I go into the garage, just to sit in/on something and make noises, like www.main.gadclan.de/flash/dengdeng.swf I start measuring the R1 bits and 7 bits.

Ok ... For sale, R1. 1700 Supersprint engine and four speed box just fited, scuffed K and N filters from cornering....

Mark

• 3 months later...

The BM has gone and money spent on another 7smile.gif, but the R1 still needs to go to make money to spend on it's restoration.

It's cheaper now tho as R1s are slow old hat since the GSXR1000 came out smile.gif.

Around £4250 or px for Minilites, Brooklands screens, non-seized uprights, Arch motors vouchers, 2 piece column, working brakes etc. etc.

I've had it from new and it is in lovely condition, maybe cheap leathers too.

Mark