Click here if you are having website access problems ×

morning all.... anyone up?

henry21p

? *smile*

spent 2 hours in the pool, 2 hours on the squash court and an hour in they gym over the weekend.

My "I go to the gym 5 times a week" rugby playing brother decided to act as my personal trainer for the weekend to help improve my power to weight ratio when I get the car back

I hurt

lots.

I think you're mistaken, that was my twin brother, KevSull, absolutely nothing to do with me.

OR:

I've been posessed by a masochistic demon AHRGR RGGRR GAARRGGRRAARR

OR:

Please please please leave me alone, I was only joking, here have some money...

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Had to have a chat with my little bro about it (he's 12 now)...
Ah HA!!! The truth's out!! Bring him on for the kicking of a lifetime!! I'm not scared of him....

(Christ, I hope there are no more brothers...)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

no - that's my little half brother and he's a scrum half - so no worries there.

Andrew's 22 stone, 56 inch chest and 22.5 inch collar....

wonderful day when andrew and I went to pick guy (little brotehr) up from school a few years ago and on unfolding the two of us from a little citroen AX all we could hear was "see, I said my brothers were bigger than yours".....

once when someone said something similar, andrew suggested that they sorted the problem out with "thumb wars" to even the odds out.

crunch.

he's broken a few of my ribs by accident as well.

never mind. we'll keep feeding him the happy pills until he calms down/forgets/england win their next rugby match.

Reminds me of going out with my flatmate a few years back for a couple of beers. We had 'a few' and I decided to tackle him in the street not far from where we were living when returning to our flat. He is 6'8" and around 19 stone, plays rugby frequently too. He decided to pick me up by my testicles and then gently put me down again, now having practiced judo while younger I thiught it may be a good idea to 'encourage' him to fall over while this was happening, he (of course) fell on me and broke a couple of my ribs. I didn't notice this until the following day as the pain in my balls was slightly greater than the pain in my ribs.

(Oh, this was all just before the police were called by a neighbour as they thought we were breaking in.)

(Another part of this story was when one of our other friends - who was along for the fun - answered the police when we were asked if we'd ever been in trouble "We'll I was once mistaken for an armed robber")

What a fun night! 😬

did similar up in manchester with sale rugby team. Climbing down the stairs on the double decker, i slipped, as did the rugby player behind me and the bugger landed on me. I didn't notice that I was damaged until after a heavy night of clubbing...

remids me why I gave up!

Edited by - Dave21P on 21 Feb 2005 10:43:45

I once pushed a mate back from Manchester city center, through broughton to our student house, then to remove the evidence of the shopping trolly on the 3rd floor kitchen that we had, we bought a small hacksaw, cut the offending trolly up into bits and stored it in the loft! Anyone living at 27(I think) Castle Irwell can still probably see bits of it up there *smile* 😳

Ahhh, student days.... *confused*

BB