Snow?

neil.cavanagh

Weather bloke said "get out yer tobogans and polish yer runners" *tongue*

Sod that - i don't polish anyfink 😬

VIRTUAL SNOWBALL FIGHT 😬

Chucks big icy one at Caravaner *eek*

Bu66er ... missed 😳

I'll get you next time *cool*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Ouch, now I got an earfull of snow......

Typical caravaner, ducking like that.....

I trust he is not going to "duck out" on saturday when Engerland get defeated agin, and this time in front of a Welsh crowd 😬 😬 😬 😬

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Lynne,

According to the court appointed phsychiatrist (pheww I think I spelt it correctly) It is good for me to act out these scenarios in the saftey of the shed.

As part of my ASBO I'm not allowed to tie Engerland supporters up any more so Virtually abusing them helps keep a level of control and stops the shakes Mwhhhhaaaaarrrrrr

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

Delbert - now im more worried - I even understood your answer.... scary or what - we should stop working at home and get out more...... and its snowing a blizzard here.

Lynne(HM)

is there life after jacks?

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

Gad!

I've been waiting for snow for years (OK, I took time-off from this exercise during the summer-months, but anyway...)

Nothing here at the moment - but I'm not looking forward to the prospect of a 3.5 hour 150mile drive (starting at or before 6AM) to Emerald onThursday.

With an aeroscreen and no heater...

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

It 'snowed' on my drive out in the 7 today - well, it was almost hail and ended up being quite painful.

It snowed 'properly' (for about three minutes) just as I was putting the car away - first snow I've seen round here in years (Vale of Evesham micro-climate). All gone now.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

It was snowing here 20 minutes ago. Stopped now.

It's teasing us. Probably find 5 foot drifts in the morning.

Being serious for a minute (is that alowed?). It used to be a regular occurance that the village was cut off. Last time was 1986 (about a week). Snow was so deep it covered the dry stone walls and you couldn't see where the roads where. So that was 19 years ago. Is this proof of climate change? Discuss.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

exactly Dave... climate CHANGE is the norm. tje last 10k years have been very unusually stable. and norman a 20 yr 'trend' is not statistically relevant when talking about climate change.. i studied this a fair bit @ uni and can remember some still if u want to discuss &catch me before i've had too many pints of your fine ale this weekends ! 😬

and as for snow... there is 2+feet everywhere in michigan ! 😬 *eek*