Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nose cone badge........

PooPoo

This is the second time ive even considered trying ebay *confused*

The first time i bought something i didnt want, never paid for it. REALLY BAD I KNOW and never logged on again hence bad feed back. That was a year ago

I hope this doesnt put anyone off *confused*

What do u lot think?

Viper Blue 140 SV

*arrowup* Definitely bad form, when you've sold an item on ebay and then found that the buyer 'disappears' and does not pay then you'll realise how frustrating this can be.

I, for one, do take notice of feedback and may well be put off bidding for items where there is total negative feedback.

However, I also accept that 'accidents' happen and perhaps it would have been better for you at the time to 'communicate' with the seller rather than simply 'disappear'.

Just my 2p worth *smile*

Chris Alston

1800 Supersprint here New, improved version! Updated Jan '05

Drive it like you stole it! *eek*

Thanks C7CAT. I agree. It would have been so much easier for me to just use a new e-mail address and create a whole new identity..........but no. I thought 'what the hell' i did make a mistake and im going to try and rectify it.

There are so many people on ebay that bend the rules and get friends/family to give positive feedback its untrue. There is no way you can be sure of someones 'true feedback score'

At least im being honest *thumbup*

Viper Blue 140 SV