Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1600 Xflow - £6,500

Ade Ray

For sale at the non negotiable price of £6,500:

1600 live-axle crossflow with cycle wings. Ex-scholarship car in red/ali with dry-sumped 16oo xflow and five speed type nine box. The dry sump kit has stainless steel hoses, remote oil filter and the cleanable dry sump tank sold by Caterham. Car has older style leather seats with headrests (drivers seat marked by cats that got in one time), heated windscreen, FIA rollbar with petty strut, adjustable dampers, 4-1 stainless steel side exhaust, push button start, shift-light pro, hood and tonneau cover, side screen, set of wimps, 5x Weller racing steels with 1x AO21R and 4x Bridgestone RE720's in good condition. The AO21R is on the spare wheel with a carrier. There are another 4 AO21R's but they may only have a track day left in them at best. Car has a suede flat bottom steering wheel and the original small round leather racing steering wheel. The car was re-skinned in 2002 and the ali is in very good condition. The car does need some minor maintenance jobs - front wishbone bushes, live axle bush and some new windscreen wipers but other than that is ion good condition overall. The car is MOTd and taxed until July 2005. I did take the carpeting out but have kept it, the footwell carpets are OK but the press stud fittings on the drivers side are missing and would require a repair.

I can get some photos to you if required but you would need to send me your email address as im not sure how to post them on this site although may give it a go later!

Ade *smile*