Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Why, Oh why do I...

Normans_Ghost

... Get up earlier at the weekend than I do on work days.

It's looking promising here No frost on the cricket pitch and a fairly bright sky.

Now, if I had somewhere to go.....

(ps HM's downstairs - bet I'll get blamed for getting her up)

pps HM just came up and, yes, I'm right - she says it's cause I'm a man

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Went for the shortest blat ever today ....

Pushed Barbarella out of the garage at eight o clock this morning, fitted tonneau (bloody pop rivet batsrads - GRRRRR *mad*) but that's another story ... Reversed back into the garage six (YES - Blinkin SIX *eek* ) hours later ☹️ So no blatting today *thumbdown*

Why do CC only give you EXACTLY the correct number of fittings you need - no allowances for trying to operate a fsking pop rivet gun in minus two million kelvin 🙆🏻

Why do B & Q hide the pop rivets in another universe *confused* oh and i needed new drill bits - only broke THREE ! so bought lots of spares.

The first three poppers, using CC supplied rivets took four hours to fit 😳 Using the "good" Stanley ones i bought, the other three took less than an hour!

And finally .... I now know why they give you a pot of "touch up" paint (SHUT IT Davis *tongue* ) as the blinkin rivet gun slipped as it "popped"..... only a one inch "scar" but ☹️ from Jenny.

If anyone wants any rivetting done - i'm now an expert *thumbup* 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.