Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hooray AlanL has his car back

Steve-B

And yay! I've got my emeralded, Jenvey'd, DVA'd engine running today. I need to sort out a slight leak from the camcover and recharge the laptop batteries before venturing out, but so far, it looks good... *smile*

...the way things have gone so-far, I'm prepared for disappointment when it gets on the road, but this is the best it's been so far....

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

A BIG *thumbup* to Steve for popping me over to Ratrace Sat AM to pick the car up.

It was great to get back in the car and despite it being cold I managed to put 150 miles on the clock.

A couple of minor jobs fro me to do but it looking like it is going to be a good summer 😬.

Alan and his Yellow and Green 1700 BDR HPC.

Neil - I'm just steeling myself to go out and check the coolant-level before (hopefully) venturing out for some more running-in mileage...

It's a bit like opening the envelope containing your exam-results*...

*OK, for some people *wink*. I was really rather good at exams, but it was always a tense experience... *tongue*

Myles, DON'T LET THAT MAN ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR CAR *eek*

He just looked at mine last year and everything's gone wrong with it since. Saturday: pressed the stick-on rear-view back on... and the screen cracked from top to bottom. That's six months after his malevolent presence visited *eek* *eek* *eek*

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬

before anyone gets upset.....

*wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink*

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬

Did they have Diana's funeral at the R&A then? I can see why they might be a bit miffed at that...

I'm not out of the woods-yet - went for a 50-60 mile drive today and I'm a little concerned by slightly low OP. Maybe I drove past Dave or something... *confused* 😳 *wink*

Dave , cured.......

My lease company is still trying to figure out the £3k bill in the first week of Jan on the ubbertug, which you frequented.

And I had to change a wheel in your prescence , you even photographed the event as proof 😬

This is all getting a little spooky in fact I believe we have a right to investigate

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*