Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wanted: Half a tonneau cover.

Car133

I am after the drivers side tonneau cover (with Tillet pockets) to fit 2003 Roadsport Academy car, it would need to have the zip to fit to a passenger side tonneau.

The reason for the drivers side only is that I already have the passengers side but the drivers has gone missing????

Would also consider a complete tonneau cover or hood.

Cheers

Car133 - this might make your life easier...

I'm after a passenger-side tonneau with tillet-pockets *and* the petty-strut hole to fit an 01 academy car - don't care if it's got the full-cage corner-holes or not (my current tonneau does, but I've no longer got the cage).

Sooo - find a complete tonneau and sell me the passenger-side (possibly even of your current version) subject to zip-compatibility etc.etc.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Myles

Not sure about a hole for the petty strut, but you could always get a stanley knife and some gaffer tape.

Will probably go down "new" route so if you are interested in tonneau with tillet pocket let me know.

Cheers

I'd probably just get it modified by Jill Judd in that case.

I'm also after a non-pocketed (but petty-strutted) passenger side one as well (wish I could either remember what I wanted, or make my mind up)...

I'm currently running without the passenger-seat, so having the pocket looks daft at the mo.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com