Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A touch of the grumps

Boonie Hound

Ah bless you Mav my man - best marriage guindance anyone could have - and boy does that Verona need guidance....

would we want him any other way ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

as me at the weekend 😬

Lynne(HM)

leading him downstairs for tea

PENNILESS WIFE (HUBBY GOT ALL THE MONEY TIED UP IN THE CAR) AKA HM

I was grumpy up until this week but at last spring is on its way......and I get happier every day *smile*

Life is so much better when it is daylight when you leave for work in the morning and daylight when you leave the office in the evening..........well just about 😬

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

Lynne, did you miss the 'pen' off the front of ' guindance anyone could have'?

Dancing penguins. Thats cheered me up. It told Mr Jackson that when I went to the Falklands, all the penguins had flown south for the winter. He told his chums. Then one reminded him the penguins don't fly..... 😬

its only a game.........

HAHAHA!!!! Numpty.... *wink*

I was grumpy as my sky telly was only letting me watch two channels (all property crap - Soozy was a happy gurl!), but I sorted that out.... After Mr Sky was wanting to charge an arm, two legs and a winkle to sort it out I went and whacked the dish with a lump of 2x1. Hey presto, all the channels now work! 😬 *thumbup*

We will mend it We will fix it...

A famous quote from Winnie the Pooh

(I think)

Which goes along the lines

" When you can whistle a happy tune when everybody else is completely Pisseed orff the you have obviously missed sommit!"

GTDs' take note

The Liver is an evil organ and deserves to be punished *eek*

I stole an extra 'Uncle Joes Mint Ball' from the jar in the meeting room where I've just been! 😬 *thumbup*

Annnnnnnd, I'm going to look at a reely pretty cottage tomorrow to buy.... Annnnnnnnddddddd, if everything goes to plan this weekend, Bart may be running sometime next week! 😬 *thumbup*

We will mend it We will fix it...

Fletch has got a serious case of S.A.D. Give him some sympathy you lot, but also tell him to get out in the garden and get some sun while its there - oops, it just disappeared and now it's drizzling.

We have to go and get Barbarella II from Dartford after her first TLC service tomorrow and they're talkin' about blinkin' SNOW. I sense I won't be allowed to go for another retail therapy session at Bluewater, it will be straight home.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Boonie Hound had the runs on a beige carpet in the holiday cottage we were renting - if German Shepherds know one thing it's how to poo.

After scrubbing until our hands bled I thought we were going to have to come clean (pardon the pun) and stump up for the carpet to be cleaned.

But the vet came to the rescue - her dog had just dome exactly the same in their rented cottage and she suggested this spray thing that used organisms to eat the stain or some such magic. Anyway worked a treat and cleared up the dog sick in the car as well plus the smell.

Boonie Hopund came very close to be wearing one of R400's nappies.

Starting to fill a little less grumpy now.