Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Want to Swap Cadwell Days?

Jenson Button

As per recommendations, I put down for either day on the Cadwell order form. I've had my confirmation through ( *wink*) and I'm in the Blue (intermediate) session on Wednesday 4th May.

Is there anyone who's been confirmed for the Blue session on Tuesday 3rd who'd rather swap? (assuming this is OK with Geoff?).

If not, no problem, though the Tuesday would be significantly more convenient for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Chocolate telly obviously is up first, but if it ends up with more than one candidate I have the same request- to swap Wednesday Blue session for Tuesday blue session (assuming no objections from Geoff)

Pug Graphite and Bare Carbon R400

• 3 weeks later...

Angus

I may be up for a swap, I'm in Red on Tuesday but seeing as I've just booked up for a jaunt to Snetterton on Saturday and Rockingham on BH Monday, my car may be in need of a refreshing trip to McMillan Motorsport on Tuesday if I can get it in *eek* *smile*

Only slight snag is that we race (at Cadwell as it happens) on the following Sunday so Andy Mc could be pretty busy, I'll give him a bell and as him - that is if you're still up for the swap?

Andrew

My 2.0VX track car is for sale here

I have a RED place on Wednesday which has now been scuppered by work ☹️ and so would like to swap to red on Tuesday... My co-conspirator Bill would also like to do the same.

I have emailed Geoff to see if he knows of anyone wanting to do this. If I can't swap then there will be two places up for grabs for Wednesday 🙆🏻 Let me know if you're interested.

V7 HPD

• 2 weeks later...