Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

R500 Immaculate 3100 miles Totally genuine sale £23,750

davelloyd

September 2000 fantastic car fantastic condition virtually as new,totally genuine reason for sale,unique 7 registration number yellow not raced or used in rain reason for sale i have done 700 miles since i purchased from Caterham in 2003 and with daughters involvement in horse riding means cannot imagine will be used much more for forseable future.Cannot believe there are many R500 with this mileage / condition left available,genuine enquiries only please,car comes with Bell Radar detector full Caterham service history,Please call Dave Lloyd work 0207 204 8424 Home 01322 225916

Peter,

I live in Dartford about 5 minutes from factory which is where i have always had my Caterhams serviced.

You are more than welcome to come and view and truly do not think you will be disappointed.

I only pick up my messages when i am at work so i had already gone home for weekend when you sent message. Any evening after 7pm would be o.k or weekend would be fine if i have a bit of warning will juggle daughters horse shows around.Would rather not take out on road if there is snow/salt about.

Dave

As I'm in Reading I can get over to Dartford ok. I was thinking of coming this weekend but I think the weather will be bad and I like the idea of not going onto the roads at this time of the year with all that salt around. I will have to come at the weekend so perhaps I'll give you a ring you next week about the following weekend.

Peter

W 7SLR

Thanks for the reply Peter l will be around for the next couple of weekends,daughters show has actually been cancelled due to bad weather so if there is miraculous change in weather / road conditions feel free to come over the weekend if not following weekend would be fine,some would say perfect hood down weather i am not so sure!

All the best,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the messages chaps, i know what you mean,i think the price is a bargain,Car is still currently for sale was viewed the weekend chap very interested and has promised to let me have decision within next couple of days,will let you know the outcome all the best,thanks for the enquiry Franky i have got your voice mail will give you a ring.Plaese be advised that car is currently booked in for 3000 mile sevice and mot so whoever purchases will get the benefit of that as well.

After lot of soul serching guy thought car was fantastic but on assessing finances did not think he could afford,so car is still for sale in addition to above will be getting 6 months tax from 1st April, Franky any news on finances out of interest,really do not think there will be any better car out there for sale,

• 4 weeks later...