Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Grrrr

chrisb

Just finished the 1st set of minor winter upgrades - all front end work, tidying up the car etc, new wings etc.

Decide to take the car for a minor blat yesterday (I left in sunshine and returned in a blizzard!)

Pulled into petrol station. Car in front pulls forward, and tries to leave through a little gap. Decides they can't get through. So reverses looking over his left shoulder.

I'm sat there on the horn and lights, trying to re-start car and get it into reverse as fast as possible, but then comes the invevetable "bang / Crack"

New nose required, and the new powder coatings all scratched.

At least he couldn't deny doing it......

*mad* *mad* *mad*

Mmm, my nose was crunched twice in the first year - but it's unpainted grp, so isn't such a big-deal.

Have you uprated your klaxon (phew! mustn't give pd a look-in *wink*) - there's a decent set, that are easy to fit, available from Halfrauds for about £15 IIRC. Much, much louder and more manly....

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Chris

Was that you in Matlock with the ROOF UP..(dark blue )

*eek*

As an aside snow settles on the windscreen and also on the rear wings and you look a complete prat in a snow storm with the roof in your garage

Pedant (noun), one who exhibits one's learning or scholarship ostentatiously *eek*

Was that you in Matlock with the ROOF UP..(dark blue )

Certainly not. For a start mines red, but roof....... Nope, I went out in clear sunshine and no clouds in the sky, I then proceded to get wet, then frozen, then snowed on then crashed into, before arriving at my parents for a nice cup of tea and some therapy with a chainsaw 😳