Click here if you are having website access problems ×

COLD

neil.cavanagh

just got back from Caterham... I made the effort to get out of bed and get over there for 8am for the Sunday blat.

But Nem and his buddies didn't tunr up!

CAn't say I blame them as it was snowing!! my fingures are just about thawing out now. Aeroscreen on the M25 with 1" of slush being thrown in your face is not fun!!

And according to Fletchs' weather site it looks llike North is the best way to go so Toddle Pip and off to Buxton etc

Hope Engerland don't do too well in the Rugby

Ok a Draw *confused* *confused* *confused*

Pedant (noun), one who exhibits one's learning or scholarship ostentatiously *eek*

whilst waiting at CC to see if anyone turned up my car started make a funny beeping noise... I wondered what it was, until I opened the tonneau and found it was the thermometer I have beeping to warn it was 2.5C and there could be ice!

In fact, the pools of water collecting on the tonneau were icing over with the sleet/snow!

brrrr... home and warm now and about to install myself in front of the TV to watch England splat the Frogs! I hope.... 😬

Well I had snow in Buxton, The Cat and Fiddle was closed, Then Brilliant sunshine all the way to Matlock, Chatsworth some place called Sheffield(looking for Hot Choclate)

Rain in Belper

And a smile from here to...........................................................................Here 😬

PS I might add its the French Rugby Players I have a hate for since I got an hours detention at School for saying Condom *eek*

Pedant (noun), one who exhibits one's learning or scholarship ostentatiously *eek*

• 1 year later...