Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Longcross regs

Chelspeed

There's no camping at Longcross - it's a secure site (like MIRA), so you have to find somewhere else to stay. They won't let you on site until about 7.30am on the day of the sprint.

Not sure if there are any camp sites nearby, but I suspect not (they don't allow that sort of thing around Sunningdale - it lowers the tone 😳)

R

If anyone wants accommodation I am about 30min from the site. Can provide a couple of beds in doors and bags of room for camping, cars and trailers and the like if your up for that sort of thing in April.

Please email for enquiries but dont expect quick response as I'm working away from home the rest of this week.

As a long standing saga member all those young whipper-snappers that have been extracting the urine get to share the chicken roost.

Ian

Labels have now been sent to the organisers so you should hopefully get regs within the next week, I have asked what class we should put and am waiting a response,

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Response back from the organiser states there will be an erratum to the regs and the will be a seperate class for the 7 Club possee,

(All I've now got to do is rebuild my car)

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

BB - that's nice; don't want you lot cluttering up my class and taking away my only chance of a trophy this year 😳

I'll be there, but running in the standard class. As an aside, I see the (Non-L7C) sprint regs have changed this year, so you can run with aeroscreen and 1b tyres in the standard kit car classes - previously either one of these features would have put you in class 12 (=loony section). So lets see how much time I can knock off last year's Longcross effort. Should be quite a bit cos last year's event was held during a monsoon *tongue*

R