Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh Dear!

BigYin

Shame I now have visions of a little BiB in my pocket everytime I'm driving

So close to the black box that Mr B Liar has talked about

Hmmmmm does that mean it would be a sharing the car with a WPC 😬

The light at the end of the tunnel is probabally an on coming train *eek*

Surprised 🤔

Not sure - but it's getting worse and Noger has now gone in with a serious post 😳

Reminds me of when those budget priced, tiny, flexible, do anything Organisers first came onto the London market.............................

What were they called 🤔

Silver SV SSR

Thanks BY - I appreciated it 😬

But i didn't understand what you meant *arrowup* so i asked Mr Googly

He said ...

The Gadarene Swine Fallacy

The GSF is the fallacy of supposing that because a group is in the right formation, it is necessarily on the right course; and conversely, of supposing that because an individual has strayed from the group and isn't in formation, that he is off course. The individual may seem lost to the group but not off course to an ideal observer.

(more here )

So it looks like you were right all along *tongue*

PS: And thank you for enlightening me *thumbup*

PPS: Does "enlightening" equate to "carbon fibre knowledge *confused*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Fletch

So glad to be able to be of service *smile*

I have maintained for some time that shedders are the intellectual stormtroopers of BlatChat and here we have proof positive of that assertion *biggrin*

I was however a little disappointed that no one spotted the double allusion. See Matthew 7-6 & 8-28. However, looking up his Bible will give Delbert something healthy to do when he gets home from work tonight *confused*

Enlightenment is indeed one of the positive outcomes of Carbon Fibre Knowledge, although it is of course only to be recommended between consenting adults in private 😳

And anyway, why aren't you working?

Well, must away to watch Engerland lose anothe ODI to Seff Ifrikuh

TTFN

Silver SV SSR

As you moraly deficient, halfbaked loons have seen fit to visit the land of your betters do not be surprised if we stoop to slumming it in"The Sheds".

The Sheds for gods sake!! Wheres that? At the bottom of the garden next to the compost heap?

So be warned you may well be recieving a few stiff doses of logical, moraly correct thinking!!

Paul M.

A new drug to buy in the Chavdom

I know E and C but I *confused*

And I was not aware I had to take them in a particular order

How am I supposed to explain Drug Culture to Delberta if I'm not fullly informed *eek*

The light at the end of the tunnel is probabally an on coming train *eek*

Elucidate please Ross.

Are you suggesting the presence of voyeuristically inclined Upstairers lurking in the interwebby undergrowth who then metaphorically leap out and expose themselves to innocent shedders by way of illiterate postings?

It hardly bears thinking about *eek*

Silver SV SSR

Well, all's well that ends well!

I think the purve has gone away *wink*

I've also had a lovely email from my old headmaster *smile*. He claimed to have stumbled on BlatChat while looking for a fly-tying site. However the fact that his tag was something to do with 'Pederasts'r'us' makes me a little suspicious.

Touchingly, he seemed really pleased at Paul M's assessment. Despite now being well into his eighties, he writes: "Dear Yin, I was really delighted to see that you are still alive. None of the staff at 'Flagellation Towers' thought that you would survive this long. I must say that I was so pleased to see that you had finally been assessed as morally deficient; life seems to have achieved what we at Flag Towers so lamentably failed to. May I wish you every success in the future, my boy, and may you scale even greater heights of achievement. Yours etc RF Ackland MA (Cantab) aka THE BARON" *cool*

I am deeply moved *tongue*

Silver SV SSR