Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Party Info and Stuff

mav

Right, as we approach 2 weeks to go, I thought I'd pull together the info we have so far:

Attendees:

Kevsull, Lynne and Norm, Steve and Mary B, Caravaner, Delbert, PP and Bx, Paul Davis, Birdwhistler, Birdwhistlers Friend, Birdwhistlers Mum, Mr & Mrs Chris B, Myles, Me & MM, Dave 21 & Guest..., BB + 1 maybe

Venue:

My House

Plan:

Arrive much earlier than anyone esle if you car needs fettling

Arrive in time to watch Rugby if you want

Arrive by 6pm if you are not watching Rugby

Start eating and drinking

between 19:30 and 20:00 Start Explosions

30 - 40 mins after explosions finish, retire indoors either at our place, or the pub and drink more...

Edited to add BB

Edited by - mav on 16 Feb 2005 13:47:02

Steve, I'll be giving the Caravaner a lift in a PROPER* 4x4 😬 😬 and anyone else who needs one from the Reading area

Guess we'll have to find a really rough route to the Mavses.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Edited to say:

* This means it'll probably cost me a squllion pounds in diesel, we'll be deaf when we get there and if we set off the same time as you, we'll get there the following day. Hey, but it looks cool *cool*

Edited by - KevSull on 16 Feb 2005 08:11:48

If anyone is unlikely to be able to make it to the party then they best speak up now

I've already purchased the fireworks - at great expense on the basis you are all putting in £10.

Norma is arranging a barrel of beer for us all to drink, and I will be ordering the food this weekend - So if you are not going to attend (say mroe than 75% likely you will not be attending), then you had best speak up now, as I will not be happy if i order food and it goes to waste!

😬 😬 😬

Could be a plan! you could even collect me from LHR at 07:30 !!! 😬 😬

Just thought I should post here as I think Mav is grumpy too today, and had spotted, my comment on the grumpy thread.

Though with all this free time you would have thought he could be plotting a SPA BB!!! *eek* *cool*