Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Clearout

phlea

All from 1995 Vaxhaull HPC...

- 2 Cloth seats in reasonable nick (although both missing the wee thing that covers the head-rest hole) [sOLD]

- Standard roll-bar

- Boot cover for standard roll-bar

- Bits left over from when the car was converted to dry sump ie. Bell housing [under offer] and sump pan [sOLD].

- Narrow-track front suspension [upper wishbones under offer, interest expressed in lowers]

- Front ARB

- Rear ARB [sOLD]

- Front springs

- Rear Springs

- 2 sets Willans Harnesses- expired 2004 so no good for competition but OK for road use (I think)- be warned though that they won't work with Tillets, that's why they're no longer on my car. [sOLD]

- Standard size chrome headlamps on slightly rusty stays

Oh, and a set of 5 polished Mini wheels from a limited edition Mini Sprite. (ie. a real Mini not a BMW 0.5 series)

And whilst I'm here, how about a set of lovely Alfa SZ split rim alloys with only very slight corrosion under the laquer.

Hopefully some or all of this is of use to somebody- make me an offer. For the Seven stuff write the cheques out to the LRF and as I'm feeling generous I'll match what you pay *smile*

Phil E.

M1 7HPC and the Flying Banana

Edited by - phlea on 8 Feb 2005 19:22:44

Edited by - phlea on 8 Feb 2005 20:02:53

Edited by - phlea on 8 Feb 2005 21:11:59

Edited by - phlea on 8 Feb 2005 21:33:35

Edited by - phlea on 9 Feb 2005 13:54:25

Edited by - phlea on 9 Feb 2005 16:29:51

Edited by - phlea on 9 Feb 2005 18:34:16

• Area Representative

Phil, I'm interested in the harnesses. Can you tell me which type they are, the colour, in what way do they not work with tillets, how old are they, and what condition they are in?

Thanks

Adil

neil, sorry both seats now sold.

Adil, the belts didn't work as the lapbelt adjustment buckles were fouled by the sides of the seats. I got belts with the adjusters on the buckle end instead. Hope this makes sense *confused*

Cheers,

Phil.