Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Engerland are goin to get stuffed tomorrow

Delbert

hhhmmm...

I've actualy put the score as 25-20 to Wales in a sweep stake I've entered...

partly based on the fact that I won't be soooo phised off if we do lose!!

It should be a very close interesting game... lots of new players, or in different positions, on both sides.

But then I've given up trying to predict the 6 nations as it always throws up un-expected results (that is what makes it so good!!).

I think there is only two things you can predict with certainty....

Scotland willl come last.

And I'll be very very drunk!! 😬 😬

and this year will be the first for about 8 years that I havne't managed to get tickets for a single game!! *mad* *mad*

Though I am debating geting the ferry over to Dublin the day after Mav's party just to be there for Ireland vs England (had tickets for the last one there... best match of rugby I've ever seen, and the Irish were great losers!! even they admitted to being gobsmacked by the way England played that day... it was the very peak (they didn't play as well in world cup...))

Delbert - 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.

Or to quote Max Boyce:

"Wales defeated England in a fast and open game,

We sang Cwm Rhondda and Delilah, damn they sounded both the same."

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Scottingland were VERY unlucky ☹️ The ref & linesmen deffo had french knickers on *eek* you can never win playing against 18 men *mad*

You should take heart Ross (and all other Jockinglanders) it was the BEST performance of the day *thumbup*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Its all too exciting I've wound up nearly everybody I can think of forget Footballs 30 years of hurt etc..

Its been 5 years since I can gloat like this.....

And with O'Driscoll injured Ireland might loose afew before the last head to head with the Glourious Wales

The light at the end of the tunnel is probabally an on coming train *eek*

ah... the 6 nations.. .you can never predict it.

I though Wales were going to win 25-20... but neither team manged to run in many/any points and Wales after being dominate all match just managed to squeak the win at the end.

Grewcock at least was consitent in being a stupid clumsy idiot! (I think he modeld his playing style after seeing me play for Bristol Geographers 1st XV)

Then Ireland, who are supposedly about to do a grand slam, came very very close to losing to Italy (if the italian back had just held on to the ball and scored that try....) AND now have 2 very very key plays injured.

Scotland then from no-where gave the french a right good seeing to. If the luck had gone their way some more it could have been a scottish victory.

I would not like to predict ANY of the results from here on it... Ireland might fall apart, or come back stronger and fitter.

Wales have a history recently of doing well against england and then doing nothing else. The french are just totally unpredictable, and don't travel well historically...

Scotland, I think will be consistent at least and languish at the bottom...

and Italy, well they could well beat any of the other 4! though at least England are playing them in Twickers...

I'm looking forward to saturday already!!! 😬 😬