*arrowdown*

Wait for it ....

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

*arrowdown*

EX - CEYLON

Geddit *confused*

Oh ... and foodstuff (Hmmmmm *confused*)

Omlette of course - Made wiv Exx 😬

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Well Fletch, I must admit that the VIrgin Islands were tempting *tongue* but I somewhat lost interest in the whole game when I didn't get to do the turkeys. Knowing my love of CHICKENS *eek*, I thought that it was particularly cruel of Viv to steal this poultophilic opportunity from me *mad*

As for Sri Lanka The best that can be said is, that if your creative effort is DQ'd, then Viv will not get the opportunity to get back from work and add Zambia or Zimbabwe to Delbert's tiny Zucchino and finish off what she started ☹️

Omlette is another matter entirely and can't possibly be tolerated by any right thinking shedder. After all, (and ignoring Barbarella's compelling objection to the repetition of a poor pun as how much weight can be given to the views of somebody who so casually submits the FORMER Yugoslavia when they could have have used the unarguable Yemen) you could have chosen such everyday foodstuffs as:

Xanthan - a powdery polysaccharide composed of glucose, mannose and glucuronic acid, produced by the bacterium Xanthomonas campestris and used in drilling mud and in the food industry, usually as Xanthan Gum.

Xylocassia - aka bastard cinnamon. Brought to public notice in 1698 by Fryer in his standard text on spices of the orient "Acc. E. India & P." - "In the Groves about Carwar grows Cassia lignum, xylocassia or bastard cinomon (sic)"

Xylitol - a sweet crystalline pentahydridic alcohol commonly used as a non-crystallising syrup: CH2OH(CHOH)3CH2OH

😬

Silver SV SSR

You didn't have to post it 3 times.

I might have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids

Anyway, I'm an angel, it say so there *arrowleft*. I can't do anything wrong, 😬 *cool*

Edited by - CHip on 5 Feb 2005 21:19:33

I've already apologised for posting it 3 times (though it's no more and no less than you deserve).

Remember though, that today's angel is tomorrow's devil *eek* Satan wouldn't be where he is today if he hadn't started as an angel *thumbdown*.

AND anyway, instead of standing there arguing with me (as if it'll do you any good ), you'd be better off thinking about what you're going to say to MISS when she catches up with you

I certainly wouldn't like to be in your shoes ☹️

"Hush, what light thorough yonder window breaks? Being yet the hour when dawn sublimes, 'tis it the tread of Mistress Viv drawn near, torch at hand and vengeance severe at mind? Tremble lieges lest your guilty wind you betray"

Silver SV SSR

Nah Ross - I'd just been getting my skis ready for next week and happened to use lyrical wax 'cos it was all that Master BY had left in the ski servicing box, and I guess that I must have had some left on my hands *wink*

Silver SV SSR

*arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* Miss *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* MISS *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* BY's bin swearing Miss 😳

Xylocassia - aka bastard cinnamon

Anyhows - I like Homlittsessess - AND - it was my go - so NAAAAAAAARGH *tongue*

Albert Einstein: The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Edited by - Fletch on 6 Feb 2005 18:20:49

Edited again - coz i can't spell "swearing" 😬

Edited by - Fletch on 7 Feb 2005 01:27:06